Ready to get started? Here’s what to do:
1. Check Your Systems
Be sure you have both:
- An active ReviewBuzz account
- An active ServiceTitan account
2. Book Your Consultation Call
Email us at [email protected]. We will schedule an appointment with one of our friendly team members who will walk you through everything you need to do to get started. It’ll be about a 10-15 minute call.
Once you book your call, here’s what you can expect next:
3. Give Permission
Integrating requires your explicit written permission to share customer and employee data between your ServiceTitan Dashboard and your ReviewBuzz account.
Send written permission to [email protected]
Example: “ I give permission for ServiceTitan to share my customer and employee data with ReviewBuzz. And I give permission for ReviewBuzz to share my customer and employee data with ServiceTitan.
4. Review The Employee Match Process
We will show you how the match process works when we initiate the integration process. It works like this:
5. Take A Break While…
- ServiceTitan provides list of active employees in your ServiceTitan dashboard.
- ReviewBuzz personnel will match active employees and add them to your ReviewBuzz account, thereby matching employees in both systems.
6. Choose a Contact Person
- Client provides the name(s) and email address(es) of at least one employee that they want to receive error messages from the integration - these messages notify them when there are problems encountered by the integration; for example,
- ‘Hard Notifications’ - Appointment was not created in RB due to bad data.
- All error messages, will describe the issue as well as show the data element that's wrong or missing along with the entire payload provide us from ServiceTitan, this is done to make troubleshooting more focused.
- It's natural that a higher rate of errors will occur at the start so whoever is accessing the error messages should review them regularly and of course, feel free to contact ReviewBuzz support if there's anything you don't understand or know how to address.
7. Get Customer Names AND Email Addresses
- As service jobs are entered within ServiceTitan, ensure all customers have a valid formatted email address.
- Customer first and last name (each must have at least one letter) - otherwise, an error email is sent and the "Meet the Team" and/or "Feedback Request" email is not generated (as we need the customer's name and email address in order to send it)
8. Earn More Reviews!
- As you continue booking calls and getting customer emails, you will be asking for and earning more reviews! Woo hoo!