- Review is only published if reviewer verifies the review by clicking link in the email.
- If company responds to email stating it is not a customer, BBB contacts consumer and asks for more verification.
- If company does not respond after 7 days, review is published but not as a "verified" review. Review posting to published time frame is 7-12 days.
- Company can respond to reviews on their BBB webpage, or via email to BBB. This response is posted in the review thread.
- Reviews do not factor into your BBB rating.
- BBB does not ask for star rating in the review process, but does ask the NPS question.
Here is some more information on the BBB review verification process directly from the BBB: BBB Customer Review Verification Process
Have more questions? Type your question in the search bar at The ReviewBuzz Guide.
Still can't find the answer? Submit a request by clicking here.