They are both types of customer feedback that ReviewBuzz can automatically request from your customers. But they are distinctly different.
Online reviews are valuable marketing tools:
They appear on sites like Yelp, Google, Facebook, Yahoo, etc. They build trust and drive more calls to your business.
Customer satisfaction surveys are service improvement tools:
They are not public on the internet. Only you see the results of the customer satisfaction survey, and you can use survey results to improve your employee's customer service.
THE BIG DIFFERENCES
- Online reviews appear on sites like Yelp, Google, Facebook, Yahoo, etc.
- They are public, out on the Internet for potential customers to see.
- 5-Star reviews build trust with potential customers and drive more calls and sales to your business.
- Therefore reviews are marketing tools that help put more money in your pocket.
Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Surveys are not public on the internet.
- Only you see the results of the customer satisfaction survey
- Surveys are service improvement tools you can use to correct specific service issues, with specific employees.
More about surveys…
Surveys are important because they tell you in greater detail what you're team is doing right and wrong – from the customer's perspective.
With the ReviewBuzz survey, your customers answer six questions about the critical moments of truth in the customer experience and one question that determines your Net Promoter Score, or NPS.
You can use survey results to improve your employee's customer service in two ways:
- By recognizing and rewarding them for great service
- By addressing and correcting their poor service
Here are the standard questions on the ReviewBuzz Survey. These questions are customizable to suit your particular business.
To customize the survey questions for your unique business, click here and submit a support request, or call your success coach directly and we'll help you out.