The Survey Pipeline Report provides an overview of your survey activity in ReviewBuzz. You can select which time frame you wish to pull the report for, such as for the previous week or the previous month. Report is generated on the webpage, however you can select to download an Excel spreadsheet.
The Survey Pipeline Report is divided into sections to easily show results. The sections are as follows:
- Survey Requests – Total of all survey requests emailed to your customers.
- Open Rate – Total # and % of survey email requests opened.
- Survey Starts – Total customers who clicked through to survey.
- Survey Completes – Total customers who completed and submitted survey.
- Overall Complete % of Requests - % of total surveys completed overall.
Click here for an easy walkthru to generate report or follow the steps below.
1) From the main navigation menu, hover over Reporting. Select Survey Pipeline Report.
Preview of report in Dashboard. Click Download Excel to generate downloadable and printable report.
Have more questions? Type your question in the search bar at The ReviewBuzz Guide.
Still can't find the answer? Submit a request by clicking here.