The purpose of this report is to tell you how your CSRs are using the program, and which ones are interacting with it the most. You can generate a PDF for selected dates or simply view overall activity.
Click here for an easy walkthru to generate report or follow the steps below
1) From the main navigation menu, hover over Reporting. Select CSR Performance.
Scroll down a little bit until you see the overview of CSR performance, which is separated into 3 tabs:
As you can see in the image above, these 3 tabs are there to help measure results:
- Email Captures: Emails CSRs collect and physically enter into the ReviewBuzz system.
- Sent Requests: Emails CSRs send asking for feedback and their current status. If the email generates a review, you will be able to see which review site it was posted on. This tab does not show Meet the Team emails sent, only feedback requests.
- Standings: Shows which CSRs are sending the most emails/participating in the system most.
You can also view this data as a PDF document. To create the document, scroll back up and select the dates you'd like the report to generate results for. It's easiest to click the calendar icon and choose the dates there.
Once you have your date range set, click Generate Report.
From there, you can download your one page document, which looks like this:
Here's what all those columns mean:
- Email Captures: # of emails CSRs collect and physically enter into the ReviewBuzz system.
- Review Requests Sent:# of emails CSRs send asking for feedback and their current status. If the email generates a review, you will be able to see which review site it was posted on. This tab does not show Meet the Team emails sent, only feedback requests.
- Survey Requests Sent: # of survey request emails sent to customers.
- Generic Requests Sent: # of requests sent to customers using generic feedback request. Request asks customer "Would you recommend us?" Depending on the answer, customer will be guided to write review or survey. Positive answers (8-10) will complete reviews. Less positive answers (0-7) will complete surveys.
- Meet the Team Emails: # of emails sent to customers before the service performed introducing the professional, displaying reviews earned.
The main purpose of this report is to help managers monitor CSR activity and ensure they are doing their part to help the company earn reviews. The more they use the system - the more reviews for your company!
Have more questions? Type your question in the search bar at The ReviewBuzz Guide.
Still can't find the answer? Submit a request by clicking here.