Does your team follow up with customers to see how the job went?
We thought so.
At ReviewBuzz, we dub these follow up calls, "Happy Calls." Since you're going through the effort of following up with customers, why not keep a record of these calls?
Click here for an easy walkthru, or follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Manager’s Dashboard.
2. Hover over Feedback. Click View Reviews.
3. Click Add a Happy Call.
4. A pop up window will display. Enter:
- Customer Name
- Employee Names
- Decide on how you'd "rate" the call. 1 = terrible, 5 = Excellent!
- Summary of customer's comments
- Date of Service
*Note - team members will not earn any points for a happy call.
5. Click OK to save changes. The Happy Call will be located in chronological order in your review list.
Show Off Happy Calls Online
Now that you're adding Happy Calls, let's make sure your customers can see them. There is a setting on ReviewBuzz to do so, but you need to switch it on.
1. Hover over Settings. Click Review Sites.
2. Click See more review sites.
3. Find the Happy Call icon. Click the check box next to it.
4. Scroll all the way to the bottom. Click Save.
Now that you've activated the Happy Calls, these records will be seen:
- Team member profiles
- Company online portfolio
Have more questions? Type your question in the search bar at The ReviewBuzz Guide.
Still can't find the answer? Submit a request by clicking here.