It's easy to write a review with ReviewBuzz! ReviewBuzz is a 3rd party service that guides you to websites that let you leave feedback on the internet for your service provider.
This means you aren't writing a review on ReviewBuzz -- you're writing a review on websites like Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc.
Don't worry if you don't have an account with any of those websites. We have options for you too.
Here's how to write a review:
1. Go to: www.reviewbuzz.com
2. Start typing the name of the company that helped you in the white box in the middle of the screen.
3. A drop down menu will display results. Choose the company that worked with you.
4. Select the service professional who helped you. You can do so by either
- Clicking on their picture
- Typing their name in the search field.
Remember! Select all of the professionals who helped you.
5. Next, enter your name and email address*. This is to confirm you are a real person...not a robot from Krypton.
*We never share your information with 3rd party companies or spam.
6. On the next screen, select a website to post a review on.
Some of these websites require you to have an account. Those websites are on the top.
Don't have an account with any of those? No problem, the websites on the bottom don't require you to sign in at all.
7. After you've chosen a website, a pop up will appear with instructions on how to write a review on that website. Read through the instructions, then click the orange Continue button.
8. A new tab or window will open*. You are no longer in ReviewBuzz and are on the website you've chosen.
Select a star rating and type your comments. Do your service professional(s) a favor and be as specific as you can. Spell out their names, explain the service, and so forth.
Once finished, click the button provided to post the review!
*Did the page not open up? Your pop-up blocker might be on - switch that off to see the new website.
Have more questions? Type your question in the search bar at The ReviewBuzz Guide.
Still can't find the answer? Submit a request by clicking here.