The Summary Report, aka Buzz Report, provides an overview of all feedback activity in ReviewBuzz.
The Summary Report is divided into sections to clearly show results. The sections are:
- Review Report – Total of all reviews broken down by review site and team member.
- Survey Report – NPS score, total responses broken down by question and team member.
- Review Points – Number of points each team member has earned.
- Employee Reviews – Each review earned by team member.
Steps to generate report:
Click here for an easy walkthru to generate report or follow the steps below.
1) From the main navigation menu, hover over Reporting. Select Summary Report.
2) Select the dates you'd like the report to generate results for. It's easiest to click the calendar icon and choose the dates there.
Completed reports look like this:
Have more questions? Type your question in the search bar at The ReviewBuzz Guide.
Still can't find the answer? Submit a request by clicking here.