There are 2 ways employees can tell customers a little bit about themselves with ReviewBuzz:
- Personal Message
Managers are the only ones who can edit these statements, so you’ll need to work with your employee on what to say. Both statements are edited in the Manager Dashboard, under Settings > Team Members.
Find the team member whose information you’d like to manage, then click edit.
The Personal Message is first, and appears above the reviews on your team member’s review portfolio:
The Bio is second, and appears on the About Me page of a team member’s portfolio:
What should I write for these statements?
The idea is to tell customers a little personal information about the employee, which helps make the overall service experience more comfortable. People are willing to trust other people they think they know something about.
There is a limit of 100 characters for the personal message - so make it short but thoughtful. This statement should be a reflection of how they view their work or perhaps the world. This can be a favorite quote or simply a statement on their approach to their job. This can be written in the 1st or 3rd person - completely up to you.
- As an installer, Chris loves being able to help people who need something new.
- Brent loves working as an electrician because he always has bright ideas.
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.
- Chloe's education, experience, and heart for great customer service make her an excellent tech.
- Will’s professionalism is only trumped by his outrageous sense of humor!
- I have enjoyed helping our company grow as more people hear about our great customer service.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- Nothing will work unless you do.
- I love my job because every day I help more people live a little better.
- When I’m not at work, I’m doing the same thing at home!
There’s more room to be creative with the Bio, given the a 300 character limit. Stick with either the 1st or 3rd person you chose in the Personal Message, but add more detail. 2 - 3 sentences is about right. Write about why you love your job and/or what you like to do in your free time.
- In his spare time, Warner enjoys BBQing with friends and family, and is the king of throwing surprise parties! He also loves spending time at the park with his 3 dogs, Scout, Ernest and Harper Lee.
- When she’s not answering phones and helping customers with outstanding service, Felina is practicing her golf game or writing short stories. She’s also an avid movie critic, queen of Wednesday night trivia, and the best karaoke singer in Philadelphia!
- Dylan has been a plumber with ABC Company since 2007. When he’s not helping homeowners, he enjoys scuba diving, weight-lifting and playing dress-up with his 4-year-old daughter.
- I truly enjoy my job, really! Even when I was little I loved figuring out how things worked. Now I get to figure out my customers problems and go home each day knowing someone’s life is a little better thanks to my hard work.
- Since 1995, Jane has been an outstanding technician, customer advocate, and friend of homeowners across San Diego county. She loves spending free time with her husband and son, who all enjoy volunteering at the homeless shelter - and cheering for the Padres!
Still stuck? We put together a questionnaire you can print and hand to your employees to fill out. It's attached to this article, just download and print!
Have more questions? Type your question in the search bar at The ReviewBuzz Guide.
Still can't find the answer? Submit a request by clicking here.