BuzzLinks are clickable “review request” hyperlinks that you can add to your email signature, invoice templates, and more.
There are two types of BuzzLinks. A company BuzzLink, and an Employee BuzzLink.
Want to know more about company BuzzLinks? Click here.
Employee BuzzLinks - How They Work
What are Employee BuzzLinks?
Employee BuzzLinks are clickable review request hyperlinks that create a shortcut directly to your company’s review portal. The Employee BuzzLink skips the “choose employee” step, making it quicker and easier for your customers to write a review.
You can easily add an Employee BuzzLink to your:
- Email signature
- Invoice template
- Social media posts
- Web pages
- Text message alerts
How does this help me?
- With Employee BuzzLinks, every email you send is a review-generating opportunity.
- Employee Buzzlinks speed up the review process for your customers which means more reviews.
- Employee Buzzlinks save you and your team time because you don’t have to manually create an appointment or enter your customers’ email addresses into your ReviewBuzz dashboard or CRM.
What do Employee BuzzLinks look like?
Employee BuzzLinks can appear as text as a simple hyperlink or you can also embed the hyperlink into an image of your choice like a cool branded picture or an action button like below.
Here is a default Employee BuzzLinks button inside an email.
You can also insert Employee BuzzLinks as a simple link...
How Do I Get Started?
Step 1: First, Get Your Employee BuzzLink from your ReviewBuzz Dashboard
Go to Settings>Team Members>Edit for the Employee BuzzLink
Step 2: Download Employee BuzzLink Images (optional)
Click here to download a zip file of BuzzLink images! (Or you can create your own).
Step 3: Add an Employee BuzzLink to Your Gmail Signature
Here is a quick YouTube video demonstrating how to add an image with a web link to your Gmail signature.
Or you can follow these instructions here.
- Go to your Gmail inbox.
- Click on the Settings gear icon in the top right corner of your Gmail inbox.
- Scroll down to the Signature section.
- If you haven’t created a Gmail signature you can do so now.
- (optional) Once your signature is complete, click the Insert image button
- (optional) Click here to download a zip file of sample BuzzLink images!
- (optional) Upload the BuzzLink image you want to use.
- Once the BuzzLink image is in your signature, select the BuzzLink image by clicking and holding your mouse button while dragging the cursor over the button image. The button image should turn blue.
- With the button image selected, click the hyperlink button that looks like this:
- In the box under To what URL should this link go? paste the BuzzLink url and click Okay.
- Make sure you click Save Changes at the bottom.